White Chicken Enchiladas
Write a review
10 soft taco shells
2 c. Golden Star Long Grain Rice
2 c. cooked, shredded chicken
2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
2 c. chicken broth
1 c. sour cream
4 oz. diced green chiles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook Golden Star rice, according to packaged instructions
- Mix chicken and 1 c. cheese.
- Add rice.
- Roll up together in tortillas and place in 9×13 pan.
- Melt butter and flour. Cook 1 min.
- Add broth. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat over medium heat until thick.
- Stir in sour cream and chiles (don’t boil).
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
Bake 22 minutes.